Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Ever-Dreaded Family Pictures!

So my mother-in-law (Luke's mom, Tawna) finally was able to get all of the Hudson Families together for pictures and they turned out super cute despite the circumstances. Daixa was in a bad mood for the first little while after a small battle with mom at home about what to wear. I told her the color choices (red, black, and white) and she put together quite the outfit. Black boots, white skirt, and a red vest.

It seems as if events like this one always happen when I have to work, so I have to pull off getting myself and the kids ready super quick. I work at a coffee shop so I was at work from 5:30 until 11 and then the pictures were scheduled for 12:30.
Although the morning was quite chaotic, the pictures were better then expected.

No comments: