Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthdays! Aniversaries! Moose! Oh My!


Happy 5th Birthday beautiful little woman! Daixa, your cute little notes, gorgeous smile, and happy disposition all make you unique and special! You are a true blessing to me, our family, and everyone you meet! Now stop growing up so fast!


Luke turned 30! I keep telling him he's an old man now, only because I will always be younger! Luke, I love you so much! You have been my rock through all the tough times. Happy Birthday and Happy 9 year anniversary! Love you babe!



We were up Big Cottonwood at Storm Mountain Picnic Area when we saw two moose! The girls were super excited to get to see them so close

1 comment:

The Wessman Family said...

It is fun to see your pictures. Daixa is really looking grown up. She is beautiful!