Friday, March 6, 2009

1 MONTH OLD!




Dexter is a whole month old! He is now 7 lbs and 11 ozs. He is such a good little baby, too. He eats well, sleeps well, and loves to take baths. I hope he stays this easy because the drama from the two girls is quite exhausting! Thank heaven for little boys :)






I love this pic because Dex looks like he's smiling for the camera. He is already a little charmer.




I still cannot decide who he looks like....

This one is Kora
And this is Daixa

What do you think?

2 comments:

Bonny said...

He's still so little! But he's a Hudson alright. I can't believe how similar they all look. So cute.

Ryan and Alicia said...

I think he looks a little more like Kora, but that can change from day to day. He is darling and I can't believe it's already been a month.