Monday, August 30, 2010

BABY!

BABY HUDSON #4!


We had our ultrasound a few weeks ago and saw our newest family member! The baby is super healthy with a good heartbeat and no problems. The baby is measuring at 19 weeks and 2 days which is 6 days shy of what our first estimate was but my Dr. is keeping January 4th for the due date. We didn't find out what we are having and are very anxious to find out! We love surprises and this is the BEST kind! We didn't find out with Kora and it was a really fun experience. Luke thinks its a boy because he says I've been moody and must have testosterone in the mix, but my sister thinks it will be a girl because it is due close to her birthday and is the fourth child. Well I guess we will have to wait and see :)


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Wow--I didn't know you were expecting! How fun! Congratulations!! =)