Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gwendalyn Kate Hudson


Our sweet little Gwen arrived Thursday the 30th of December, 2010. She weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has beautiful blonde locks and the typical baby blue-gray eyes. I was in labor for about 7 1/2 hours and the last 2 were very hard! I have natural births with my babies and Gweni just didn't want to come out. Then we found out why I was having such a hard time when she finally was delivered she was face-up, what a lil stinker! That's the only trouble she's given me though. She has been an excellent eater and sleeper. We are so blessed to have this precious little spirit in our home, Welcome Gwendalyn!


2 comments:

Bonny said...

oh my goodness, she's so cute and I love the name. Sorry it was so rough to get her here.

Gatherum Family said...

Very excited for you and your family. We will have to get together sometime in the near future. Call if you need anything!